Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Lots of MG stuff stolen

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Lots of MG stuff stolen
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:46:43 -0500
keep an eye out for a set of civic SI wheels wrapped in hankook race rubber
while youre watching for the MG stuff!  thieves can suck my parts!

On 10/24/07, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hey, hey, leave me out of your felonious conspiracy.
>
> LAD

"I didn't set goals as I went along; I just wanted to be quick as possible
and win as much as possible.  I didn't look at the past, I didn't look at
the history, I didn't look at how many rallies other people had won - you
just go and win as many rallies as you can."  Colin McRae, 08/05/1968
-  09/15/2007