Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:06:46 -0400
The Siegle-Schwall blues band

> Now there's someone I haven't thought about in a while.
> The last time I saw them was at the Psychedelic Supermarket in Boston, about
> a hundred years ago.
> BZ

Saw Corky some years ago live in Charlotte NC doing a solo act. Class stuff.
Got a signed tape.

We pride ourselves on having ALL the Siegle-Schwall vinyl albums ever made.
Chased them down thru thrift shops all over NC.

We used to ride our indoor bicycle trainers to Angel Food Cake many many
years ago when we raced. Spring came, we were ready to rock and roll.

nick