[Spridgets] ansen sprint alloy wheels with oval holes between lug

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] ansen sprint alloy wheels with oval holes between lug
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:39:32 -0400 (EDT)
i'm still seeking two ansen sprint alloy rims to comlete my pair for a future
vintage racer project.   the two i have came from a vega.   center caps , lug
nuts ....i'm not interested.   just two solid reconditional rims.    anyone?
 i'm also seeking a red anodised speedwell velocity stack.    frank , ya seen
one lately?
i'm seeking the parts to build a spridget and wish i could get my car ready for
next year but have too many commitments to others and  umm , frank , larry ,
kevin , rob, youse guys have seen my stuff!  i'm trying to beat winter to box
and move it all!   i'll never organise by winter,  but want to move it ALL!
but 20' trailer load moves saturday closer to kevins saturday!  9 vehicles
moved so far!  still have 5 here!   not including daily beaters!

chuck.
life in turmoil!