Re: [Spridgets] Whoa, Timothy!

To: Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Whoa, Timothy!
From: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Doug's car is smashing. He won at this year's Battle of the Brits!

Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Timothy Collins - I was fine with helping you out with the color for your
Bugeye until I remembered you live in Midland. There is room for only one
Old English White Bugeye in the tri-city area! You'll have to paint it
red, or green, or blue, or yellow, or something other than white! :-)
In reality, Timothy, I live in the Freeland area and just wanted to
give you my phone number if you are interested. I would love to come
see your project and would be willing to give you any help, physical or
otherwise, you may need in completing it. Doug Altman 989-684-9826
http://mail.yahoo.com

Roger Cotting
http://mail.yahoo.com