Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes

To: WJHS1960 <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:46:42 -0400
WJHS1960 wrote:
> <<I am glad I did not order the paint by code and come back later to have
> 6 qts of the wrong color.>>
>
> er Frank, is that 12 pints??  Or 1.5 gallons??

1.5 GALLONS because when I paint, I paint it all, inside, underside,
inside of the outer door skins, under bonnet, in the boot, and since
it's a dark color, I will paint the whole car 2 or 3 coats then see what
shows up in the body work, fix it and paint it again 6 or 7 coats.
And I will always have some for touch ups.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ