Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> So you must be going mostly back rather than off to
> the right where the race
> trailer normally is kept?

Exactly - back 20 ft (back wall of 3rd bay being
knocked down; it'll be 44' deep total), and going 3
feet wider from that point. It starts a foot behind
the end of the pad where the trailer is parked.

> With all of that for Ron, I suspect Lynette is going
> to have a very merry
> Christmas. ;-))

She begged me to do it! She's upset I'm saving doing a
loft for next year. She doesn't get the cars but
understands the need for work space!

Ron
http://mail.yahoo.com