Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Colors--BRG...British Racing Green

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@msn.com>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Colors--BRG...British Racing Green
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 06:32:23 -0700
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:  "I remember the BRG "event" though nowhere as
well or in such detail as you, Buster. Hilarious, IMHO. I couldn't believe
the furor over "green". Unreal! :).

I suspect that I remember it so well because at the time I was so involved
in sports car racing, and I believe I wrote either a column or a story
about "the green" in world racing as opposed to American racing.  These are
the things that make things stick in your mind.

Buster Evan