Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - garage revelation

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - garage revelation
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:01:30 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - garage revelation

(Some LBC content - SU carbs are next after Alfa
wiring)

Trying to get some work done in the garage before the
back wall comes tumbling down....trying to comprehend
how an Alfa shop manual could be so blatantly wrong,
the garage stereo is blasting (if 5 inch woofers can
actually "blast")....I had a revelation. The blues
riff in "Mannish Boy"/"I'm a Man"/"Hoochie Coochie
Man" is one of the more natural sounds ever put on
record, and nobody plays it better than Muddy Waters.

5 beers into my wiring job,
Ron

My best advice:

Put down the tools.  Crank up the music.  Get a comfy chair and enjoy.

Also, you can't listen to the blues while drinking beer, you need whiskey...
cheaper is better.

LAD, a fellow blues fan.  YMMV