[Spridgets] Brought home another

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Brought home another
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 22:06:59 -0500
Tonight I brought home my 60th (give or take) Sprite.
This one which was supposed to be a 68 turns out to be a 69.
Very complete but the most rusty one I have ever seen!
When the headlight buckets are rusted out, that's rusty!
You can look in the truck and see clean thru the gas tank to the ground!!!
It is still on the trailer, I'll take pics tomorrow, you all ain't gonna
believe this.
One good thing, I did notice it is starting to grow it's own organic
green carpet. This must be a "MOSS" part ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ