Re: [Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:48:30 -0800
Jim Johnson wrote:  "Oh, I think we could still probably get something
going using the old  tried and true methods... "

Oh, how naive you are!  You have no idea what has happened to the military.
Just look at the wimps and what they feel they are entitled to.  Try to
find good, grimy bars like Shanghai Red's or Morry's...they are few and far
between.  You will find more crowded in the Starbuck on base.   Look at the
way they live and the way they eat...no more barracks and only apartments,
the dirty jobs are contracted out so they are not inconvenienced, pretty
damn good pay and benefits, and uniforms?  Don't try to find military
tailors around the bases, 'cause they ain't there since inspections became
something of the past and everyone wears either civvies or (pardon me while
I gag) "cammies".  Even the Navy is adopting "camouflage" working uniforms,
as if they have to blend in and hide on the high seas.  No, they want them
because they hide the dirt and grime and they don't have to be washed as
often.  Why you even see the Joint Chiefs of Staff testifying before
Congress and giving press conferences in their "camouflage" in Washington
D.C.  Why sailors look like dorks in the white hats that they can't "roll"
nor "wing", and look like fore and aft of a dingy perched on their heads!

It's a new military, me lad.

Buster Evan