[Spridgets] 68 Spridget owners, more help please

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] 68 Spridget owners, more help please
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:58:55 -0600
I am getting ready to send my new plate off to Clark Spares, to get it
stamped. My problem is, I don't have an orginal plate, to send along. I can
provide proof of ownership, but cannot provide the style, size, and spacing
on the numbers. If any 68 owners, possibly 69, would be willing to scan
their plate, so that I could have SOMETHING to send with my plate, for
reference only, I would appreciate it greatly.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad