Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: leaver action shocks

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: leaver action shocks
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:46:03 GMT
Durantjud...

The paint on Apple's rebuilt lever shocks used to last longer than the
mechanicals as I recall. So you don't see them recommended much, if at all.

Seriously, I remember these guys from the old days in this respect. You
couldn't find decent rebuilt levers before Peter C. which is how I got into
tube shock conversions back in the day, as did the guy I bought my current
Frogeye from, 5 years or so ago.

Go to www.gerardsgarage.com and click under Sprite, then Sprite Tech. Articles
wherein you will find an article on how Peter C. rebuilds his levers. You will
see why they truly are better than new and the reasons why. And they are
reasonably priced as well. Great Xmas gift for your Sprite....and your behind
as well! :)

I got a webpage on Peter C.'s shocks. Email me your email address and I'll
forward it to you if you'd like.

CapBob
 '60 :{)