Re: [Spridgets] SPAM-LOW: Re: What is still there?

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SPAM-LOW: Re: What is still there?
From: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:47:58 -0600
What about Axle half shafts

Thanks
Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces+duncan=pondhop.com@autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces+duncan=pondhop.com@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
David Lieb
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:57 AM
To: Spridget List
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?

> The diff housing is not the same.

Very true.

Remember, the fictitious scenario here is that someone has a very nice RWA
Midget and bought a basketcase Bugeye and is trying to restore the Bugeye to

concours, using as many RWA parts as possible. NO, I AM NOT DOING THIS, I am

just creating a hypothetical situation as an intellectual exercise! Of
course, if someone wanted to supply the necessary stuff...

So far, we have rear brake drums, u-joints, all the wheel bearings, inner
sills, outer rockers, wheel studs, accelerator cable, rear tranny seal,
thermostat, speedo cable, and various bulbs. Not very impressive of a list
;-)
David Lieb