[Spridgets] Yep, Billy's headed there! And so are YOU

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Ron Soave"
Subject: [Spridgets] Yep, Billy's headed there! And so are YOU
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:28:51 -0800
Billy Zoom  wrote:  "If I'm any indication....yes.  At almost sixty, I'm
definitely headed in his direction."

Shhhh.  Don't say anything about being almost 60.  You will only make Ron
look at a calendar and get him depressed when he realizes how long ago
"back then" was!  But don't worry, I have been assured that eventually
there is something called "retirement", and that things get easier and you
can coast after that!  Oh, yeah.  And I am from the Government and I am
here to help you.

Buster