Re: [Spridgets] Be careful what you post pt II

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Be careful what you post pt II
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:24:26 -0500
Hi Buster,

Thanks, no arguments from me there.

Just to clarify the bulk of those emails were written by Chris Fitzsimon
from NC Policy Watch, not me. I was just forwarding them since they were
so right on target as far as addressing the the earlier posts. His
timing was almost as good as my kid's.

http://www.ncpolicywatch.com/

Happy Thanksgiving,

Robert