Re: [Spridgets] Be careful how you vote... No LBC Content...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Be careful how you vote... No LBC Content...
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:44:55 -0600
<<Are adult pics allowed?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL, Robert!!  AND I have NO comment!!!<G>

<<Are adult pics allowed?>>

Now on that sentence alone, YES.  And encouraged on the "Joke List" as well as
verbage content!!

Now if any of you would like to try it out and/or become Members of the "Joke
List" just send a mail to:  9issa-request@justbrits.com with NO "Subject:" and
just the word         subscribe        in the body.  Rest is automatic.

It was actually started because of a bunch of Spridgeteers where passing
"jokes" around amongst (LBC ref = proper English<G>) ourselves, so inorder to
"lessen" individual "work" (having to go thru your address book to send
something) I started it.  ALL are welcome.  Adult content AND pictures are
ENCOURAGED!!

Ed