[Spridgets] Does anybody mind if we just get back to Spridget talk?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Does anybody mind if we just get back to Spridget talk?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:00:22 -0800 (PST)
Jeez guys,
  I hear this political banter all day at work and really would like to just
have people talking about our toy cars here.  Find another place to rant about
other things - It's none of my business who you vote for, neither is it yours
who I support.  Vote for whoever you want, just make sure you vote.  THAT'S
what it's all about.

  Here's my suggestion:

  Go out to the garage, put on some music, take a calming breath or two, then
finish up that project you've been putting off.  When you're done, tell us
about it or ask us for help.  I just finished pulling, cleaning, painting, and
reinstalling my radiator and shroud.  Did the same for the various coolant
pipes and the overflow tank.  Then replaced all the hoses, thermostat, fan
belt, etc. on my '71 Midget (ex Frank C).  It was very fun (and also
frustrating at times), and a great way to NOT think about politics or the other
worries of day-to-day issues.

  I had an issue at one point and contacted one of the forum members for
suggestions.  It worked! THAT is what I joined this group for.  I can get this
other garbage on any talk radio show in any city in America.  I also recently
wanted a rollbar.  Where did I go?  Here.  Guess what, I met a great fellow
enthusiast and bought one from him for a reasonable price.  Ta-da!

  Please don't turn this forum into another venomous place I need to avoid.
It's about fun in creaky old convertibles with wind in your hair (or at least
on your head), remember?

  Thanks,
   - David