Re: [Spridgets] Be careful what you post pt I

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Be careful what you post pt I
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:32:36 -0500
Robert,

I said nothing about the content of any emails, I was commenting
solely on the VOLUME of them. I don't like the politics on the list as
I don't agree with most of what gets posted, but I learned a long time
ago not to bitch about it, it just gets worse. Go back and read what I
said, and put tongue firmly in cheek. (note that not one of the
replies got that point at all)

I can only read Spridget list emails at home (changed my list address
and my work blocks it, or read on the web, and I HATE that) and trying
to wade through nearly 100 per day is a bit trying. Especially when it
is mostly the same folks making no comment at all. We tried to shoot
Cap'n Bob for that a few years ago, and missed.

I have been on the list for 10 years, and I know how it works. BS gets
dished in the winter, gets worse in an election cycle. Can't stop it,
can't hit delete fast enough. Folks will post what they want, and if
others don't care for it they are free to delete it.

But Ed does have a nice place to vent politics (well I hear it's a
nice place, I ain't on that list, now the joke list, that is fun, most
of the time).

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.

believed to be clean.