Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07 the time is now

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07 the time is now
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:23:59 -0500
True, I seen his garage!!!!

Larry

On Nov 23, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:

> Hey Frank, funny, I was think of you when I read posting... thinking
> "geez, better not let Frank find out"...
>
> ... hey, don't look at me, I already have 7 British car and not enuf
> room to park 'em!
>
> Gerard
>

> On Nov 23, 2007, at 5:21 PM, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>

>> You know how to get to Wisconsin... hurry up.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.