Re: [Spridgets] No SOS - The trip from Hell instead NLBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No SOS - The trip from Hell instead NLBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:06:00 -0800 (PST)
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net> wrote:
> Seriously....
> really sorry your Xgiving trip ended on such a sour
> note, Ron. Life's a bitch, then you die sorta thing.
> Hope the dog's OK.

Naw- I was with 3 people who were laughing as hard as
I was. It got past absurd very quickly. We all thought
it was a pretty unforgettable day, one that will cause
way more laughs in the future than it caused tears
today.

The dog is part of the family, and we knew he just
needed to be home. He's also invincible, it seems.
We're home, and he's back to center. Thanks for the
concern, though.

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/