Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 6, Issue 89

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 6, Issue 89
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:39:58 +0000
Politics are out.  It's soooo last week!

Guns are always good.  'Though no Deere was had.  LBCs are not always the
item of the day at this time of year, but ... I just put my winter tires on
my family car this weekend so we may get a return to summerlike weather?
Carbs are 'in' at the moment.  Especially Texas carbs, what with RBH's
signature block and Brad's soon to be leaking twins.

Very belated for some of us.  ( Oct 8th. )  ;)

RD