Re: [Spridgets] People who KNEW what the Sprite was!

To: "uniquelittlecarsyahoo.com" <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] People who KNEW what the Sprite was!
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:02:28 -0800
Vigil wrote:  "Why take a midget/sprite/Morris or any other LBC when you can
have a 40K+ SUV "

Alas, Mission Viejo is in a different world from Anaheim.  In Anaheim,
*nothing* is sacred or safe;  not a life, let alone a car!  I mean, of what
value are 5.20 x 13 bias whitewalls on Sprite wheels?  Unless you have a
Sprite, they are worthless.  That did not stop them from taking two off the
driver's side when it was parked outside.  And even if they sell it for $50 to
a scrap yard to be cut up, they will still be $50 ahead!

"... i know you have sentimental value on your car."

Yep, and that is my point exactly!  I've always told Pam that if worse came to
worse, I would have it bronzed and put on a monument in the front yard!

Example:  A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to cry when the pool maintenance guy
came to me and admitted that while negotiating his cart with equipment over the
curb in front, they fell off and one crate gouged the underside of the right
front fender!  Yeah, it's only about 3" long, but I don't want to just use a
little touch-up paint, and will take it back in to MAACO to have it done right!
 Dumb?  Probably.  But to me it is worth the $$$.

Buster Evans