Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 20:01:21 +0000
You're not alone there.  I had someone locally tell me that the police
provided them with a form for their insurance claim and weren't going to
pursue the matter at all.

I reported a suspicious vehicle that had been parked ( abandoned ) in front
of my house.  It was stolen.  They didn't print that either.  I would have
thought when you started to get into the category of potentially unlicenced
drivers joy riding and risking peoples lives that fingerprinting might come
into the picture.

But, what kind of resources would it take to process them?  I guess I would
have to walk a mile in their shoes.