Re: [Spridgets] "Perpetrators"? No, criminals!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "Perpetrators"? No, criminals!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:22:55 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:12 PM

Peter C  wrote:  "Ah, but I don't have the Civic, either."

Let's see, a car today is comparable to a horse of yesteryear.  And what
did they do to horse thieves?  Any particular rope you would prefer to be
used?  Manila?  Sisal?  Maybe stand 'em on the Civic and put the pedal to
the metal as they did back then.

Buster

How about hemp rope.  When you are finished smoking the employee, you can
smoke the rope.

Disclaimer:  Just a suggestion -- and not a serious one at that.  I would
never advise anybody to use any materials in a way other than for what they
were designed.  Especially when Big Brother might be listening.

Anon