[Spridgets] Lucas alternator.

To: Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Lucas alternator.
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:14:13 -0800 (PST)
Does any one have a wiring diagram for Lucas Alternators or have a link to one
on the Internet they could share or point me too?

  Your probably wondering "why" I have 3 or 4 alternators and 2 generators that
were in a box that came with my car. They are very dirty and i can not read the
poles that connect to the wiring system. I guess i could clean them up. But
then i would still not know what wires to hook to what connector. The main
reason is my local big auto parts suppliers in my area like NAPA who test these
devices for free do not have a adapter plug to test my units. There was a place
in Fountain Valley, California called Pacific. They would test & repair
Alternators, generators, Dyna-starters, starters and other related devices.
They were very reasonable and performed excellent work. I am not sure what
happened to them. They may have moved or gone under. I know nothing about the
devices. That is why I wanted to have them tested. Then i can either have them
repaired or replaced with a new one.

  Vigil
  SoCal