Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:17:30 -0600
One night, my wife and I were in Cleburne, drinking buttery nipples at a
party. We ran out of the "butter" and needed to make a run to Acton (the
nearest place for liquor). Three of us loaded up in the 65 Midget, and
headed out. All back roads, nice twisties, and some hills to make it a bit
more fun. We get to the store, get our supplies, and then I go out to top
off the oil (it pours out at speed). As we are walking outside, an older
gentleman in a Ford, pulls up, and just sits there. I get the levels
correct, put the empties in the boot, and secure the bonnet. I walk over to
the Ford, believing it to be dead; as is their nature, and as the man if he
needs any help. He smiles and said "No, I just wanted to see how all three
of you fit in that thing" so we loaded up, waved, and drove away.
The rest of the evening is a bit of a blur.......

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad