Re: [Spridgets] Convertible top purchase??

To: Spridgeteers List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Convertible top purchase??
From: Lester Ewing <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:24:43 -0600
 From this Heritage?

http://www.heritagetrim.com/

These are the folks who charged a premium price for an average
product, provided little to no support, and that was incorrect.  Poor
carpet fit front and rear, poor padding fit..  I mean it was a
nightmare.. no, it *is* a nightmare.  I certainly will never deal with
these folks again.

Perhaps there is another Heritage out there..

lester