Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:59:57 -0800
I have Heart/Lung problems and have a permanent handicapped plate. But
- I still park a bit away from the store because that makes me get a bit of
exercise (that I am sure I need) getting into the store.

But what really bugs me is seeing a perfectly healthy person climb down
from a jacked-up 1/2 ton 4x4 parked in a handicapped slot because they
are using a relative's placard...and not a cop in sight!!

I just wish I was physically big enough to have a confrontation...!!

dmg

On 20 Dec 2007 at 10:42, uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com wrote:
>> At the grocery store, the handicapped parking
>> was filled. Filled with people who did not have a handicapped placard.

-
Dave G, KK7SS
'65 MKIII Sprite, Richland, WA