Re: [Spridgets] Calif. EPA bureaucrats jobless?

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Calif. EPA bureaucrats jobless?
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:32:18 -0800
David Ramsey wrote:  "In 1966 I would visit my grandmother who lived on
Glenwood Rd in Glendale....but most days were not "clear".

1966?  Good grief!  That is current events.  I am referring to 1945-55 when
the mountains were to be seen every day!  From that point on, it was all
downhill.

" I remember what the Indians called the LA basin, "valley of the smoke"."

I'm afraid that there is *no* scholarly research that finds this Urban
Legend has any validity.  So until there is, it must remain one of those
rumors and cute sayings people drag out.

Buster