Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye Group..... Re: Use your

To: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye Group..... Re: Use your
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:48:45 -0800
Buster,

With no disrespect...
For almost 50 years the government, without my consent, took money from
my hard earned income under an enforced contract "guaranteeing" that I
would not want for the basics of life when I could no longer work.
And, as a member of the RAF for less that 20 years, I do not receive any
military benefits; nor does that  service qualifuy me for US Veterans
benefits
As a Contract worker for most of my life I do not enjoy the luxury of a
company pension. Which is a different subject.
I therefore think and maintain that I have earned, and deserve, that small,
taxed, income that I get from the government which derives from those
years of enforced deductions...

Again, I say this with all respect to all, including the double, and triple,
dippers that I know of in my local community ....

dmg

On 22 Dec 2007 at 11:13, Robert Bruce Evans wrote:

>> .    --Medicare
>> .    --Social Security

-
Dave G, KK7SS