Re: [Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II

To: Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker53@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:45:33 +0000 (GMT)
Bob,

Not only is the sound great but the view over St Helier harbour is
something else - although I'm not usually looking at the view at that stage!!
Jersey is a fantastic weekend of motorsport with a moonlight quarter mile
sprint and two hill climbs over three days.  I'm not sure that Hill Climbing
and sprinting is as popular in the US as it is in the UK and Europe, hence you
may  not have seen the 'timing strut' before.  Its used to break the timing
beam at the start and finish of the hill climb or sprint and has to be a
regulation height, width etc..

Paul