Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...

To: "'Peter C'" <peter@nosimport.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:06:44 -0600
Amen to that.

I had to go to town this AM... came across a GMC Blazer high centered on a
5' snowpile at the entrance to Rt. 41 and County N. Interesting thing
was.... it's still running, in gear, front and rear wheels spinning, and the
driver is out of the vehicle. When he got out to look at his predicament, he
didn't take it out of DRIVE, nor did he shut the motor off. Then, he
compounded his error by locking himself out of the vehicle. Nah... this
isn't dangerous at all.

Then of course, he's making the common error of standing near his vehicle in
the same slippery area that caused him to lose control... and it doesn't
occur to him to stand in a safer place. Ughhh.

His OnStar was disabled, so they couldn't help unlock the doors. I called
911, and an hour later a county sheriff with a Slim Jim to unlock the doors
and a tow truck showed up.

I figured he was having a worse day than I was.