Re: [Spridgets] Spam Filters

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spam Filters
From: Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:51:49 -0800 (PST)
Larry,
  The same is happening to me also.  I contacted Yahoo
and got a form type of answer.  Said how I had to mark
them as "not spam"!!!!!  Well I've been marking them
for over 2 weeks now and I'm still getting them.  What
pisses me off is that I have to download each message
to mark it as spam.  If I could just mark it with a
drag down menu wouldn't be so bad..

--- Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Has anybody else been having a problem with your
> spam filter taking out
> autox.team.net messages lately?  My Yahoo groups
> aren't affected, but the darn
> thing is taking out about 1/2 of my Spridget and MG
> lists through Mark.  It
> has been going on for, it seems, 2 to 3 weeks now.
>
> I have DSL with AT&T Yahoo.
>

> LAD
> Support

Looking for last minute shopping deals?