Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...(some LBC content)

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Please define idiot...(some LBC content)
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:16:04 -0600
I drive a 2002 Subaru WRX. Its ABS brakes saved my ass when an older
gentleman drove his big sedan clean thru a stop sign at a country
intersection I was approaching. It was a defining moment, the reason I put a
street roll bar on my Bugeye. I agree about directional control - the
culverts around here are pretty deep, and the ABS probably kept me out of
the culvert. But the road was dry. But on snow, my two AWD Subarus are also
great.

Bud Pazur