Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:08:24 -0600
Okay Larry, I'll cut you a little slack *this* time, but be aware in the
future if you put so much as your finger into a good single malt Torquemada
and the Scottish Inquisition will be knocking at your door...   ;-)

Thanks for the work on the calendar project and for agreeing to help with
the Funkhana. The calendar is going to be really nice! Jim Danielson from
Lincoln, NE is going to head up the Funkhana now so you'll be working with
him. He's done these a lot of times so should be easy to work with.

Cheers!!
Jim