Re: [Spridgets] Welder, Ablolutely Green but I got one

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Welder, Ablolutely Green but I got one
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:41:38 -0000
An old washing up liquid bottle filled with water close by is a handy thing
to save 'wasting' a full fire extinguisher.  So is an old 'squirty spray'
type.  One, or perhaps 2 or 3 squirts is usually enough to end most fires if
you catch them early.  Never forget the benefit of having someone else close
by as a 'fire watcher'.

Guy R Day