[Spridgets] Anyone care to host photos?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone care to host photos?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:18:57 -0600
I got the Curto carbs back today. They look clean, servicable, and I can
tell more, once I get the engine going. If anyone is willing to host some
photos, I'll send some, so that others can see what they look like before
they lay out almost $400.
For those building a "hot rod" engine, these carbs are NOT shiny and purty.
My opinion is, you spend that kind of money on an escort, not that I ever
have, (shut the F up ED!!) she better be damn nice looking, not just "clean
and servicable".
I was very insistent that the carbs look as close to factory as possible.
Since I wasn't even born, when the Bugeye was in production, I was not old
enough to have ever seen one on the showroom floor. Thus, I don't know if
they were shiny when new, or not. Once these photos are posted, I would love
to hear from those list members, that DID buy new, to see if these look
correct.
If you need carbs redone, just be aware, I send mine off October 21st, and
they came back January 9th. Your milage may vary, as I did have two holidays
thrown into the rebuild process.

If no one offers to host, I'll put them up on myspace. I know you have to
start the free membership to view them there, and most of you don't want to
mess with that, that is why I am sending this out.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad