Re: [Spridgets] Dropping the bug-eye gas tank

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dropping the bug-eye gas tank
From: "Charlie" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:47:17 -0600
Jim,
I just did this a few weeks ago on my long sitting 59.  I found mostly there
was crud and surface rust holding it.  You just have to get it all loose and
work it down and at the same time work the fill tube out as well.  I konw
that isn't much help but that is how I did it.

charlie

It has removed 1972 spam emails to date.