Re: [Spridgets] Memorable Road Trips..

To: dmg@bossig.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Memorable Road Trips..
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:59:06 -0500
Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge parkway. 4 people, 1 Midget, 1 Yamaha
motorcycle. Camping all the way. Got rained out in Monticello, after
having to swap the alternator in a downpour. 2300 miles, 10 days. Was
a blast.

Next most memorable was the BABE Rallye with Rob Valentine. THat was a
great ride. The drive home was a killer, again had to replace the alt
on the road, but it all worked out in the end. I unnerstan Rob hit a
deer 5 miles from home after about 2800 miles in 6 days.

Larry