Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: A series head ??

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: A series head ??
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:32:06 GMT
I don't know whether I should be talking to Vigil or Lester, here. So, to
whomever, one and/or all, as the case may be! :)

I've never done the cc'ing of combustion chambers myself, but I ass-u-me both
valves installed in the closed position with spark plug installed. Certainly
22cc's is "close enough for government work", Vigil, considering 21.4 for stock
1275 Spridget chambers?

The idea is that they should all be the same
for equal capacity so as to provide a "balanced" or "even" power output.

It's usually part of "blueprinting" a motor.

The fact you know nothing about Series A
motors is all the MORE reason to read and
understand to the extent required for your
build, the contents of Vizard's terrific book.

I mean, it's just loaded with good stuff, some of which you'll use, some of
which you
won't. A lot is determined by how far you want to need to go and how much money
you can or want to spend.

I virtually guarantee you'll use the knowledge gained to the extent required in
your build. Vizard has like almost 30 years building, racing, tuning Series A's?

He "knows" man, he "knows'!!! And you paid for the book, right??? Sure you
did....
use it!! :):)

CapBob