Re: [Spridgets] Cell phones and cars, you are missing the point

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cell phones and cars, you are missing the point
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:01:28 +0000
In this country, perhaps I'm cynical, but the solutions always seem to
involve the prospect of more fines or taxes and rarely seem to be more than
a money grab.  So, if you're trying to find out what the problem is here ...
I think they always find that they don't have enough money to support their
'empire' and that they will allow the behaviour in question ... for a fee.
;)