[Spridgets] Engine Analyzer(no lbc)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Engine Analyzer(no lbc)
From: "Alan" <theshoe5@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:38:58 -0500
Anyone have any exp. with Sun or CAS Superguide engine analyzers? My hard
drive is shot and I can replace it but don't have the installation software.
Tech support for this machine ended three years ago so they are no help.  I do
have update software, but this looks for the old system before it will
continue. Anyway around that? Don't want to spend big bucks on recovery from
old drive and it's probably not possible anyway because of sever damage from
past recovery attempts (yes it was me). This machine has a 4 gas analyzer that
was great for setting up carbs, so I don't want to toss this machine unless I
have to. It runs a 486dx 50mhz, OS Windows 3.1  Any suggestions?
Alan
'59 Sprite