Re: [Spridgets] More on cheapo repros

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] More on cheapo repros
From: "pdxpete" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:03:33 -0800
Last summer I stopped by VB and picked up a couple of parts. Most of the
complex is dedicated to truck parts (Long Motor Corp.)and the LBC portion is
somewhat of an afterthought. Along with a couple of racks of floor mats,
etc., there are 2-3 LBCs on display by the parts counter on the LBC side of
things. The gentleman behind the counter was nice enough, and proficient at
his job, but did not seem to be an enthusiast. He did mention that the owner
of the company "kinda liked those little cars". This visit took place in
July and I didn't see any LBCs in the lot.

Now, why did I make a trip to VB? Well, because it two-and-a-half days into
a visit with my mother, who resides in an assisted living facility about 10
minutes away from VB .... AND I HAD TO GET OUT HER APARTMENT FOR A LITTLE
WHILE BEFORE I WENT TOTALLY FRIGGIN' INSANE, that's why.