[Spridgets] Not LBC but very interesting 59 Lawrence Cabriolet

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC but very interesting 59 Lawrence Cabriolet
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:36:24 -0500
List,

I don't remember how I got this eBay #140198670568 for a mint 59 Lawrence
Cabriolet  Coachbuilt I didn't even know what it was till I read it. Very
cool car and will be in many magazines soon as they completed a photo shoot
recently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198670568#ebayphotohosting

I belong to a VW online forums and I'm as interested in LBC's as I am in
German engineering. This car is hand built and I received a reply from this
owner (see the questions section of the listing) and he said the mustache
over the licenceplate had to be custom made buy hand as a replacement. The
car is all aluminium and hand built very impressive.

Enjoy

Linda