Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn19221@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:19:17 -0500
Robert,

Okay, I understand perfectly what you're saying.   Having said that, and
it's just a thought, as it were, in passing, wouldn't it have been better,
if you'd had the tetanus shots.   I can't help thinking these shots are for
human beings: not cars.   I think the garage could well have been lying to
you when they told you they could do it.   It was probably distilled water.
(Oh, dear, you didn't let them give your body distilled water shots, did
you?   If so, can you now jump start trucks etc?)

I'm totally confused, and hope I've not got it all wrong.

Michael