[Spridgets] Clutch sprite content.

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Clutch sprite content.
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:24:18 -0600
I took Miss Agatha out and for the very first time drove it like I stole it.
Wheeeee.......darn that was fun. I mean like I was 30 again. Good thing I
don't have a 1275, a fella could get in big trouble.

Anyway......

Reguarding clutch.

All is well from start and into second at 5K even. Then I get from 2ed to 3rd
and 3rd to 4th at 5K a clutch release but it grabs on release of the pedal at
about 1 inch or so from the bottom. The release when shifting is not as clean
as I would like either, however, if I then pump it one time all is fine.

This is a 948, now 998 with gold smooth box and it has a White Post rebuilt
MC, a Quinton-Hazel clutch set, and a new Lockheed slave cylinder. Hard line
has been blown both ways with carb cleaner at over 70 lbs pressure.

It is not getting any worse and may even be getting a bit better??????