Re: [Spridgets] Mini-lites

To: Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mini-lites
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:58:59 -0800 (PST)
I happen to see this add for a couple of transmissions. Datsun is not the only
one prourd of there product.

  Two Spridget dog-ring transmissions for sale as follows:

Richmond Transmission, complete with annular clutch release system. Rebuilt
prior to 2006 SCCA Runoffs and not used since. $3500 firm.

Haynes Dog-Ring Transmission. Similar to the above tranny but uses a stock
clutch slave and release system. Only 3 weekends since it was completely gone
through with new dog rings and shift forks. $2500 firm

  Vigil

Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net> wrote:
  I ran across this ad for mini-lites for sale.

You'd have to check to be sure they would fit a Spridget.

http://www.race-cars.com/partbd/messages/17269.htm

Author: Bob January 9, 2008 at
09:29:13 from 161.51.3.234

4 minilites 13" x 5"; 3/16" positive offset; 4 x 4" bolt circle; 1 pair has
a flat surface at the rim; 1 pair has a slightly curved rim; $200/pair or
$300 for 4; buyer pays shipping
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive