Re: [Spridgets] My auction Bugeyes

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My auction Bugeyes
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:02:37 -0500
Frank,
What happened to the other ones?  Sure wish I could have gotten away
with driving over there, w/my trailer and some cash.  However, my wife
is in a dangerous (to me and my car projects, that is) frame of mind
right now, so I'm maintaining a low profile.
Suffice it to say that a kitchen remodeling, a new "powder room", and a
few other things will have to be completed before another car (or
collection of parts) shows up in my garage.
Bud Osbourne