Re: [Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Brashear,Jack,N'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:52:38 -0500 (EST)
Actually, Panasport has made different weight rims in the past.  Some even say
"For Racing Purposes Only" if you can get a set of those.  They rule.  They are
a little more fragile but you'd have to hit a pot-hole pretty hard to crack
one.  Just a nice wheel.  The Revos are nice.  They don't seem to fit the
Spridget appearance as well but nice and light.

I actually think that the current price is more based on quality and work
involved in manufacturing a lighter rim.

Bud - where do you actually live?  Maybe we can meet up some time.

Mike Carpenter