[Spridgets] List Info

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
From: Geoff Muttart <gmuttart@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:14:11 -0400
--===============0127934103==

Wow!  Ulix.  The Amy's.  Ed's vacations from the List!  (Cats - or is that
wheelchocks?, guns, ...)  What great memories!  And there are still a lot of
people around now who were active in the beginning.

I've been around since the early days of the List, although I'm mostly a
Lurker these days and receive the Digest.  (And I lurk on the Bugeye Yahoo
List, too.)

Life has delayed the restoration of my Bugeye, but I plan to have it on the
road for the 50th!  I've had the great pleasure of putting faces to many
names on this List at the Sprite birthday parties and can attest first-hand
to Frank's generosity.  I encourage everyone to get to at least one of the
celebrations this summer!

Geoff Muttart
Nova Scotia, Canada
2 Bugeyes - one was my first car (in 1988) and neither are currently on the
road but I'll be damned if there's not one on the road for the 50th!

8:23 PM